[wordpress] Re: [wp-hackers] Forum post: Huge server hits

Mark Ghosh mark at wltc.net
Wed Jul 13 15:25:05 GMT 2005

Can we, as a group, establish some benchmark guidelines and then,
according to those guidelines, provide benchmarks from our own servers
with our live blogs? This would give everyone a chance to weigh in,
provide real world metrics and might be useful in the long run.

Anyone willing to be the torch bearer on this one (be responisble for
maintaining the guidelines and the data)?

I can dig up (I think) the apachebench script that I had used to
bechmark WP-Cache at one time.

Mark