[wp-hackers] Re: 500 euros for WP + plugins

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Mon Jul 11 13:11:56 GMT 2005

Pete Prodoehl wrote:
> Amit Gupta wrote:
>
>> OFF-TOPIC:
>> ----------------
>> I need HTML eMail settings. HTML emails might not be any worth to you
>> but they are the only solution if you want to send emails to collegues
>> and your boss about different things with highlighted points,
>> emphasised points(read points in bold/italics), etc., just basic
>> bold/italics formatting that is quite useful.
>

> Hmmm, we've managed to highlight and emphasize points just fine using
> plain text emails for *years* now. I work with colleagues and bosses in
> a large company and send everyone plain text emails. No one has
> complained yet.
>
> Pete

Not all work environments are the same; and the social and political
climates from office to office may vary wildly.

I encourage those interested in pursuing this discussion take it
off-list.  I am not interested in pursuing it, so please do not include
me in your replies.

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35