[wp-hackers] Re: 500 euros for WP + plugins

Martin Geisler mgeisler at mgeisler.net
Mon Jul 11 11:12:24 GMT 2005

"David Chait" <davebytes at comcast.net> writes:

> Martin - just so you know, your response comes through to Outlook
> Express as a .txt attachment file, no other body content...

Ehm yes... I know, it's my use of digital signatures that confuses
Outlook Express.

Most other email programs handle signatures fine and I believe that
it's a problem with OE, as discussed here for example:

  http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2003-September/020161.html

--
Martin Geisler                                     GnuPG Key: 0x7E45DD38

PHP EXIF Library      |  PHP Weather             |  PHP Shell
http://pel.sf.net/    |  http://phpweather.net/  |  http://mgeisler.net/
Read/write EXIF data  |  Show current weather    |  A shell in a browser