[wp-hackers] Articles for Review

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Wed Jul 6 15:59:56 GMT 2005

We are down to only a few articles from the Codex Cleanup Week that are
finally ready for review. These are fairly technical so they need some
expert attention.

http://codex.wordpress.org/UNIX_Shell_Skills
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Test_Driving_WordPress
http://codex.wordpress.org/Hardening_WordPress

We are also currently missing an article at
http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Database_Reference&action=edit
If you know the person writing the article or have something in mind, we
need to have something of value on this page link from the Developer
Documentation Table of Contents page. It's been there as a blank
document for MONTHS. If we know the intent of such a document, then we
can put it on the task list.

Thanks,

Lorelle