[wp-hackers] Editor and below Caps

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Thu Dec 29 04:46:32 GMT 2005

> Right now if you can edit a post, you can do anything to it.  So,
> everything is controlled through edit_post/edit_posts.
>
> Ryan

Okay, fair enough but then there's a bug.  If you have a user with Author rights and he creates a post... then he should be able to delete his own posts.  In my build of WP 2 (the release version), after the javascript confirm popup window there is a 'You don't have permission to do that.' error.   I have not tested this with other lower roles.

If no one submits a patch on this, I'll toy with it in the morning. I submitted ticket 2173.