[wp-hackers] Cross-post site update

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Wed Dec 28 15:29:02 GMT 2005

A few updates on the site:

* I changed the forums to use querystrings, which should fix the 404
problems for now
* Visited links, spacing, is fixed on the forums
* Donncha fixed the email problems
* Search has been restored, temporarily with the old design
* Codex links have been added to the sidebar, but it still hasn't been
switched to the flexible with version of the design. Lots of work needed
there.
* I fixed the Monobook skin for those of you using that.
* Links on the front page now go places
* DNS issues with downloads.wordpress and search.wordpress should be fixed

Now I've got to run before I miss my flight.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://akismet.com