[wp-hackers] Cruft (was Caching of numbers of comments?)

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Thu Dec 22 19:34:21 GMT 2005

_____/ On Thu 22 Dec 2005 18:59:41 GMT, [Aaron Brazell] wrote : \_____

> On 12/22/05, Scott Merrill <skippy at skippy.net> wrote:
>>
>> Aaron Brazell wrote:
>> > Which other system?
>>
>> This question is in reference to something _waaay_ down below.  Why is
>> the entire thread preserved, when it's not directly related to the
>> question?  Why was the question put up above the text to which it applied?
>
> Apologies, sir. It wouldn't have hurt to drop me an email directly if you
> were THAT offended by my cruft.  Personally, I'm just running around at work
> and don't think of the little things all the times.

I  take Aaron's side in this. Am I the only one to ever reply off-list?  I
also  prefer pointing people to existing discussions on top/bottom posting
and HTML/plain-text. This tends to be less direct and thus less offensive.

I  take Aaron's side also because Scott has done this before in the  past.
Let's be more kind. Code is community.

Roy