[wp-hackers] Looking for Developers with a need for a new project.

Mark Harwood mark at phunky.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 12:48:11 GMT 2005

Sorry i seem to have missed half the Email....

Lets try again!

---------------------------

First off let my explain about the site as it is...

EuroCSS.NET is one if not the largest community site for the
Counter-Strike:Source Gaming Scene.

With around 500 unique visitors every day and around 5000 uniques a
month we have a great user base, currently just under 500 registered users.

We have only been running since July of this year but have gain much
respect among both the Pro and Amature Scenes.

With the upcoming release of WP2 im wanting to also update the site to
WP2 but also make most of the functionality more plugin based.

The hope is to end up with a set of plugins that we will also be able to
offer as OpenSource for the entire WP Community allowing others to spawn
community sites based apon WP2

So if your a skilled PHP Developer looking for a new challenge, please
get in touch.

All work will be open source, you will be highly credited for you work
within the site in all the usual ways.

I will be taking most of the work on myself as it stands i just thought
id ask the community to see if anyone else is intrested in developing
some stuff for us all.

The kinda things im looking at are..

+ Forum
+ Advanced Registered User Profiles
+ Article Rating System
+ Download Manager
+ Mobile Content (ie: 100% Accessible on any device)

And many more.

So if you are intrested please drop me a email with your current resumes
and links to some WP work to Phunky[At]Eurocss.NET