[wp-hackers] Hi, I need help regarding Plugin Development

Amit Gupta wp at igeek.info
Mon Dec 19 12:36:17 GMT 2005

ISF - Tariq Rahim <tariqrahim at isf.com.pk> wrote:
|  I want to develop a Plug-in for Word press that enables the user to
|  make comments without refreshing or navigating to another page by
|  using the AJAX Technology. I need a hook / Filter that I use to
|  override the default behavior of the link for posting comments.
|  Also I want to place my own code into the page that displays
|  the comments.

well, there's CanaryComments available at http://redalt.com/downloads/
which uses AJAX to post comments on a post. You can look at that
to see what it uses.

You can find more on Plugin API(Hooks & Filters) at
http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API

Amit Gupta
http://igeek.info/  ||  http://blog.igeek.info/
http://blog.igeek.info/wp-plugins/igsyntax-hiliter