[wp-hackers] Creating a Role Management interface plugin

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Sat Dec 3 01:26:40 GMT 2005

David House wrote:
> 2. Whether anyone has begun work on a plugin like this.

I have attached my work so far.

I'm not married to the image inputs, but my vision was to Ajaxify the
interface so that clicking the button would toggle the capability.
Perhaps they could be checkboxes anyway, with a submit button at the
bottom.  I'm still playing with it.

Things like adding new roles/capabilities would be at the bottom of the
page, and a select box would hide all but the selected role.

In any case, the functionality that is there works.

Owen