[wp-hackers] ClassIXR.php problem

Unteins unteins at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 06:15:47 GMT 2005

I will submit a ticket. I will also take a quick look to see if I
can't produce a better fix than that.

Basically the right thing to do is probably test to see if we are in
debug mode and if so, add the /n, or better would be to break the
lines at 4096 bytes approximately but making sure not to destroy and
entity in the process.

Its too bad Tidy isn't a standard part of PHP, so we could use that
to clean it up.