[wp-hackers] Hooking into Comments

ml_wordpress at copperleaf.org ml_wordpress at copperleaf.org
Thu Aug 25 01:03:05 GMT 2005

So you took the approach of not inserting a post at all and just used a
ghost post id. In my case I was going to actually use the post record
(title, content, etc) but just not display it in the normal fashion.
Changing the status to a new type did not prevent it from showing up. I
had to modify the query with the post_where filter and add a ' AND
post_status != 'mystatus'. That makes me nervous.