[wp-hackers] .htaccess?

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Aug 24 19:18:26 GMT 2005

jeremy wrote:
> Hello there...
> I am currently moving the index.php file out of the current directory,
> and into the root. I am using this tutorial here:
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_to_a_new_server
>
> I am needing some help to find the .htaccess file on my server. I am
> using Transmit, I also have access to FileZilla. With both of these
> programs, I cannot seem to find the means to display this file. If
> anyone has had some experience with this, and can lend some advice, I
> would greatly appreciate it.
> thanks.

Requests for support belong on the Support Forums:
http://wordpress.org/support/

.htaccess is a hidden file.  I don't know how you tell FileZilla to
display hidden files.

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35