[wp-hackers] Importer Rework

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 05:15:01 GMT 2005

> Design and implementation suggestions welcome.
> Ryan

I think this is great - and I wonder if you really
need to do anything more than allow the user to upload
a file to the server. I think the average person is
going to have no trouble dealing with that. Won't most
export operations would prompt the user to save the
file to their desktop anyway? I'd say pick the easiest
way and go with that.

Also, does this need it's own top level tab? Not to
downplay how cool it is, but it's not an option that
would be used all that often, right? Probably, the
first time would be it for most people.

Trevor