[wp-hackers] Re: template_redirect Examples

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:05:02 GMT 2005

Bill, it's just like any other hook. Write the code you want to happen
just before the template redirects happen, stick it in a function,
then hook that function onto the templates_redirect action as
described in the Plugin API page on the codex.

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net