[wp-hackers] A problem with changeset 2730 and categories

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 06:23:48 GMT 2005

I'm on holidays out of the country just quickly getting my computer
fix so haven't investigated this fully and came across a problem with
the listing of categories when creating a new post.

I tracked it down to the changes made to admin-functions.php in
changeset 2730, for each of the categories it calls
get_nested_categories and then tries a foreach loop but the foreach
loop fails when there are no nested categories, I fixed it by just
adding a if (is_array($cats)){ check around the foreach loop but there
might be a cleaner way to do it.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge