[wp-hackers] Where did my posts go?

Jefte Puente jp at jefte.net
Thu Apr 28 19:44:28 GMT 2005

My posts no longer show up under Manage> Posts... very odd. Any of you
encounter this as well?

I think it may be a result of using a /catagory/ permalink structure. I can
edit my posts from the dashboard, or inline - so it hasn't affected my
content. They just wont show up in my Mange posts administrative panel.