[wp-hackers] 1.5.1 Release

Michael Hampton error10 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 16:18:13 GMT 2005

On 4/24/05, Daniel Westermann-Clark <daniel at acceleration.net> wrote:
> Plugins can hook into the wp_logout action to redirect somewhere other
> than the login page.  For example:

Great, then we're back to themes that require plugins. You certainly
can't hook into the wp_logout action from a theme. I tried it. :)

1239 and 1240 are by no means showstoppers. We'll all live if they
aren't "fixed" in 1.5.1. Neither should they be dismissed so casually.
A plugin isn't the right way to "fix" 1239. I marked it "feature"
because it is indeed a feature request.

1240 is a little different. It's some unexpected and surprising
behavior, and someone should look at it.