[wp-hackers] 1.5.1 Release

Brian Dupuis wordpress at coldforged.org
Sun Apr 24 13:11:03 GMT 2005

Mark Jaquith wrote:

> 0001148: Perhaps consider moving the paged comment editing plugin by
> Coldforged into core.  Currently you are restricted to viewing 20
> comments at a time.  His plugin allows you to view them paged, as well
> as look at the spam comments if you want.  Very cool.
> http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1148

I already have an enhanced version of the paged comments and paged posts
functionality working as a core code submissions and am getting
something for paging pages together, but I wasn't necessarily targeting
the 1.5.1 bug fix release due to when I started the work. I would rather
it be in a follow-on so it could get some good exercise in nightlies
before hitting the public, as it _is_ a substantial change. I plan to
post here with a login to my sandbox to get some feedback on a live
install of it before submission as well.

    Regards,
    Brian "ColdForged" Dupuis