[wp-hackers] 1.5.1 Release

Kyle VanderBeek kylev-wp at kylev.com
Mon Apr 18 20:11:30 GMT 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 11:37:14AM -0400, Scott Merrill wrote:
> Matthew Mullenweg wrote:
> > Scott Merrill wrote:
> >
> >> Great, another artifact of the "multiple 1.5 released without indicating
> >> that anything changed between releases".
> >

> > Not really.
> >
> > http://trac.wordpress.org/log/trunk/wp-admin/index.php
>
> 1.5 was official released February 17:
>    http://wordpress.org/development/2005/02/strayhorn/

Too bad there was no tag created for it.  Else we could tell what was
going on.  I hope 1.5.1 is different:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch04s06.html

Then version control would be maintaining a true history that nobody
could argue about.  In addition, it allows people to easily check out
that specific version and devlop patches against it.

kylev at kylev.com
  Some people have a way with words, while others... erm... thingy.