**Spam** RE: [wp-hackers] GWAVA Spam Nonsense

Mihailo Stefanovic mikis at mikis.org
Thu Apr 14 23:37:01 GMT 2005

I've just read somewhere that spamcop.net blacklisted GMail, or at least
some of their servers... Ah, here it is: http://www.hexus.net/ . Maybe that
was the reason?

Btw. this just happened to me too. So embarrasing, my own mail server marked
my own message as a spam, just because I'm on a dial-up of largest local
ISP, which someone just decided to blacklist...

  _____