[wp-hackers] 1.5.1 Release

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Apr 12 19:26:19 GMT 2005

Ryan Boren wrote:

>If everyone here thinks we're 1.5.1 worthy and the i18n folks think
>we're 1.5.1 worthy, I think we're in good shape to put out a release
>candidate and get the 1.5.1 release train rolling.  Matt, any
>outstanding issues we need to address in 1.5.1?

I'd really appreciate if this fix (or a more comprehensive fix) were
applied so that url_to_postid() works for subpages and for pages on
non-mod_rewrite setups.
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1214

Also this CSS fix for the admin should be probably be included... as
more 1.5.1 compatible plugins start being written, people's submenus are
going to wrap over, and with the 1.5 CSS, that doesn't work so well.
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1138

Other than that... I think we're ready at least for a preliminary
release candidate!   I encourage others to speak up if they have any
severe issues or "low-lying-fruit" type issues that could quickly be fixed.

Mark Jaquith