[wp-hackers] deleting a user, save posts by him

Mike Little journalized at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:31:31 GMT 2005

On Apr 7, 2005 2:15 PM, Amit Gupta <amit at igeek.info> wrote:

>  yeah, that may not seem like a problem, but I think its a problem. :)
> The thing is that over a period of time, these Level-0 users will increase,
> un-necessary records in the DB that's of no use to anyone. :)
>
> so a solution must be there. if any of the devs agree with me, then I would
> suggest that this feature to be introduced in WP.
> is anyone listening? Ryan? Matt? Alex? Michel?
>
> -----
> Amit Gupta

I am more inclined to think that should we have an option to *hide*
the level-0 users. After all the space taken by them is negligible.

If you want to delete them you are back to the problem of their posts.
How or where to store the attribution? There is nowhere to do that if
you delete the record to which they relate.

Mike
--
Mike Little
http://zed1.com/journalized/