[wp-hackers] Theme development and hooks.

Chris Davis chrisdmitri at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:27:27 GMT 2005

And the question must be asked, why do I need the header and footer
functions?  Why must I use a seperate header and footer file for my
theme?

"I think for some themes it would be a waste of time, so who has
decided what I must use in my theme?"

This is not necessarily my opinion on this matter, but I think that
people are getting a little too jolly with "let's enforce a standard
for how Tom Follery must create his theme."

Just a thought.