[wp-hackers] Theme development and hooks.

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 23:55:38 GMT 2005

Truly, I'm less worried about compliance, and more concerned that the new features are added, and that the included/default themes provide the proper groundwork.  I'm having to teach people how to hack up things to look right for Kubrick, so let's get THAT updated first with this concept of variables/functions to provide style info to plugins. ;)

-d