[wp-hackers] text domain different from 'default'

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Tue Apr 5 06:17:54 GMT 2005

Yesterday I started translating the internationalized default theme.
However, when trying to deploy the .mo file I came across a serious
problem. In order to add .mo file different from the default one I had
to specify a different text domain under which the tranlation to be
loaded. But when using another text domain all calls to the __()/_e()
funcions should have the domain name as their second parameter. At first
glance I cannot see an easy way to localize the kubrick theme (or any
other theme/plugin) without adding a domain to the translation funcion
calls.

Nikolay