[wp-hackers] No post title / Rewrite

Jeff Minard jeff at jrm.cc
Mon Apr 4 00:11:51 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> I published a post earlier with no title. Noticed the error and went
> back to fix it. The permalink though reflects the post-id, not the title.
> Doesn't bother me at all, but it might some. Is that the correct
> behaviour ?

No, but it's probably due to oversight than any bug.

If there is no title, there is no post slug, then how do you generate a
sense as it will allow non-titled published posts to work still.

But yeah, I would report this as a bug that post-slug should be updated
if the title was blank and is then changed.

Jeff