[wp-forums] Need help how to cool him down

James Huff james at automattic.com
Tue Sep 23 18:54:41 UTC 2014

We don’t need to agree with reviews, that’s why reviews exist. :)

Reviews are about the user’s experience, and I’d say that this person definitely felt like he had a 2-star experience. Whether he was Doing it Wrong™ or not, he felt the 2-stars were deserved, and that’s all that matters.

"Remember, you aren’t here to force someone to convert to one platform/plugin/theme or another. Which platform/plugin/theme to use is ultimately a user decision, but you can certainly recommend alternatives.” ;)

https://make.wordpress.org/support/trouble/section-3-giving-good-support/defending-the-community/

________
James Huff
http://macmanx.com