[wp-forums] Can someone help me understand this topic

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 20:06:29 UTC 2014

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds

I don't quite understand what the OP wants to do, it seems the OP wants to
share photos under the CC license to the forums, photos that people can
use, download, distribute, etc. as long as they abide by that CC license.

But I don't understand what the reason was to post on the forums, and why
the forums in particular. I just don't get what this has to do with
WordPress and why the OP is posting here.