[wp-forums] help w/a support topic (Jackie McBride)

bc workz bcworks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 17:58:39 UTC 2014

Hi Jackie,
Like ipstenu indicated, coming here for help is just fine, it's no bother
at all. Just for the sake of throwing out some other possible avenues for
sighted assistance, you could simply ask on the thread for someone to
describe the images. I'm sure many regular members would be happy to help.
You don't even need to disclose that you're blind if you'd rather not, you
could fib a little and say you're at work and can't view the images for
some reason. It happens.

Do what ever works for you, it's all good. Your support efforts are greatly
appreciated.

Glenn (bcworkz)