[wp-forums] Grinding my teeth at this guy

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 20:23:59 UTC 2014

Mika - not sure you saw my post above before you posted again in that
thread, but just wanted to clarify:

> you have a theme none of us can help you with, in so far as coding goes, because we can't possibly get at it. It's not a public theme on WordPress.org.

Anyone can download Intergalactic (or any other free theme on WP.com)
for use self-hosted sites, like the OP has. All themes can be
downloaded from the sidebar on its showcase page, for example:
https://wordpress.com/themes/intergalactic

If any volunteers or mods come across a theme like this again
(self-hosted site not yet available in the wp.org repo) but prefer not
to download the theme from wp.com yourself, please feel free to tag it
wpcom-theme and it'll come up in my IFTTT alerts, and I'll be glad to
handle it.

Thanks!

kp