[wp-forums] requesting assistance w/support topic

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 20:07:59 UTC 2014

Well, it wasn't entirely me being stupid, because even after clicking
that harp image link, the YouTube channel link didn't display for me
using Firefox. It did when I used Internet Explorer. I rather suspect
it was because it's 1 of those things that opens on hovering, &
support for that is pretty tentative w/accessibility. For mobile
devices, too, for that matter. Some folks are so concerned that their
website looks "cool", they fail to consider how it might look on a
mobile phone or tablet.