[wp-forums] Help, Help Help, As You Can See I need Help

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun Oct 12 18:58:23 UTC 2014

Hello, Rob.

This isn't the correct place to ask support questions. This is a mailing
list for the support volunteers and forum moderators to discuss issues and
problems with our support forums.

Normally, I'd direct you to the WordPress.org support forums for problems.
However, I took a look at your site, and it's running on WordPress.com.

WordPress is free software that anybody can download and use to make their
website. WordPress.org is where we develop that software and help people
with issues.

WordPress.com, on the other hand, is a service run by a company named
Automattic. They do things a bit differently over there, so really, they're
the only people that can help you with your specific problem.

For that, you'd need to visit http://support.wordpress.com/ and direct your
question to one of their contact methods there. Your account is on their
systems, so only they can get it back for you and get it connected.

There seems to be some confusion in your message though, as part of it was
a message from what appears to be a Dreamhost based installation, which
doesn't make any sense given that the site is actually on WordPress.com.
Did you recently attempt to move your install? In any case, you'll need to
contact either Automattic or Dreamhost directly to get assistance with the
problem.

Hope that helps!

-Otto