[wp-forums] cyberhalitosis?

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 18:42:26 UTC 2014

I guess I'm just feeling insecure. I'm still a bit new, at least to
this particular forum, & I just don't want to do anything wrong. I
have at times pointed out content on my sites when it relates directly
to the problem at hand, & I always try to give resources in addition
to any I might point out on my sites, but I guess I'm skiddish about
even doing that.

If it's just the tool being stupid, I can live w/that. If it's I who's
being stupid, then of course I'd want to remedy that ASAP.