[wp-forums] First time I've seen this

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sun Mar 9 11:28:27 UTC 2014

Marius Jensen wrote:
> He seems to misunderstand how jobs. works, maybe a follow up to him so he
> knows anyone can find jobs there would be ideal?
That's a good idea and a follow up to his last post would be helpful.
Also that was handled well Andrew, thanks. I think that fellow just
misunderstood. If he makes a good reputation for himself in the forums
then that would probably help him out.

How does it work in the IRC channel? I mean do people sometimes reply to
a question with "Hey contact me at this email for help" and how is that
received?

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski