[wp-forums] E-mail notifications of threads not being delivered?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Jul 23 23:27:57 UTC 2014

They're all sent the same way, even if different parts of the code are
doing the sending.

So first I sent him a test email to see if he gets it or not. This helps
narrow down what I should look for. I'm mostly interested in whether it's
an issue with our mail system configuration or not. I get my test emails,
but I use Gmail, not everybody does.

-Otto