[wp-forums] R: Re: Closing down threads regarding old versions of WP

James Huff james at automattic.com
Tue Jul 15 05:18:09 UTC 2014

I ask at least twice, then just start deleting the replies. Usually like this:

Problem Guy: Help! Me too, though my problem is secretly unrelated to this thread.

Me: Hey there, please open your own thread. link

Problem Guy: I know, but I tried all. the. things!

Me: Ok, please open your own thread, as your issue is very different. link

Problem Guy: Y U NO HELP ME?!

Me: delete ^^

________
James Huff