[wp-forums] Is there anything that can be done about malicious reviews

Sergey Biryukov sergeybiryukov.ru at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 10:23:40 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 12:32 AM, Mika A Epstein <ipstenu at ipstenu.org>wrote:

> I cleaned out his reviews.
>
> if 'blocking' a user actually helped and didn't inspire someone to make
> sock puppets, I'd do that, but here's the idiocy? EXCEPT for his vendetta
> against you (which is stupid, but there you are) he's got decent posts. :/

Definitely agree that the harassment here was wrong.

However, fierevere is generally being helpful on ru.forums.wordpress.org.
I've talked to her a week ago when she was bozoed by Jan in that thread,
and made sure the conflict is resolved.

I'm removing the flag for now, since I don't see a reason for bozoing
someone twice for the same messages. Going to keep an eye on her still.