[wp-forums] Please delete this guy's posts when seen

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sun Nov 3 12:12:06 UTC 2013

If you see any posts from this user please delete them on sight. It's all
spam and I zapped one that was accidentally let through.

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/oliver-trem

*Drinks more coffee*

This user has been posting for a long time and it's always to shill for his
themes.

http://wordpress.org/support/bb-admin/posts.php?post_author=Oliver+Trem&post_status=all

Those theme's were once being sold by a theme provider but I had contacted
them a while back with "Couldja ask that author to cut it out?" and it
stopped for a while.

http://wordpress.org/support/bb-admin/posts.php?post_text=&post_author=Claudio+Pires&post_status=all

Stopped as in the author now attempts to sell those theme's directly.
Blocking the user only gets more sock puppet accounts.

http://wordpress.org/support/bb-admin/posts.php?post_text=8grids&post_status=1

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski