[wp-forums] B'coded user. Considering blocking him

krishna pillai nexusintnl at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 15:16:29 UTC 2013

There were three links of the user's site that I thought were just promoting his site. So, I removed them. The OP http://wordpress.org/support/profile/jlomaga has just opened the thread 9 months back and has not posted anything after that. Neither did he participate in the discussion. Probably, I would not have removed the link if it was just one. However, I now feel I could be wrong in removing the links.
It would be very nice of seniors if they can guide me what to do if I see such links again. If it’s something wrong, I am sorry for that.
Krishna
wordpress.org/support/profile/1nexus