[wp-forums] Why is it Encouraged that Themes should be Updated?

Gary Gale gary at vicchi.org
Sat Mar 30 17:06:20 UTC 2013

Though not a forum mod it's threads like this that make me keep reading and which add such value.

I've been recommending CSS additions for my plugins via a hook in functions.php; the thought that there was a plugin to handle custom CSS never even occurred to me. More fool me.

Definitely one to file under "you learn something new every day".

All the more reason to appreciate the team behind the WordPress forums I think.

-Gary