[wp-forums] I don't want to cause an argument

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Mar 29 14:03:32 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Andrew2.Nevins
<Andrew2.Nevins at live.uwe.ac.uk> wrote:
> Can someone give me a good template that advises people to seek help through CSS forums when their query is too CSS-specific?
> I tried my own but caused an argument and the original poster felt berated.

Yes, I saw that.

Here's the thing, you're wrong in the first place. CSS Questions are
fine on the forums, especially when they directly relate to WordPress
(the user in question was asking about Twenty Ten).

Instead of sending them elsewhere, leave it alone and let other people
answer the question. Or not, as the case may be.

-Otto