[wp-forums] Video Responses

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Mar 22 21:31:08 UTC 2013

Keep in mind: people learn in vastly different ways. Text in a forum works
great for some, and terribly for others - such as visual learners who find
great value in screencasts.

(That's not to say that WPORG must support screencasts; I just think that
it behooves us to recognize that, no matter how good the explanation, some
people just may not be able to "get it" - through no fault of their own;
they just learn differently.)