[wp-forums] Making posts sticky

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Mar 19 21:38:10 UTC 2013

Currently, there is no good way to sticky posts to a theme-specific
forum like there is for a plugin-specific forum. There are a bunch of
technical jibber-jabber reasons for this. :)

I'm aware of the problem. It is being worked on.

However, at this time, no theme-specific threads should be made
sticky. It doesn't work the right way when you do that. I un-stickied
the responsive thread for this reason.

-Otto