[wp-forums] I have been assy here

Andrew2.Nevins Andrew2.Nevins at live.uwe.ac.uk
Tue Jun 25 21:46:02 UTC 2013

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-database-fails-and-cant-access-dashboard-after-352-update?replies=34

After seeing people ignore Kmessinger, I posted an assy comment about deleting people's comments if they would continue to ignore him. I would have continued to delete those comments anyway, but I could have probably done without that post.

I am trying to clean up that thread by removing all "me too" comments because it seems a lot of people are watching it so it would be great to clearly identify what is going on and possibly what the solutions are.

Can someone review my actions and see whether they're correct?