[wp-forums] multiple account spammer

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Jul 19 12:25:20 UTC 2013

on 19/07/2013 12:25 alchymyth said the following:
> a user with the same IP 122.162.160.103 seems to be trying to spam the
> forum;
> http://wordpress.org/support/profile/anthonyamy
> http://wordpress.org/support/profile/carterthomas
> http://wordpress.org/support/profile/chrislarkin
> I set the latter two to 'inactive' - and am going to keep an open eye on
> what is happening with the user.

I think I spotted posts from 1 or more these earlier. There could be a
couple of other accounts from a different IP address too. They're all
posting links to sites selling facebook likes and instagram stuff
disguised within spoof support posts from what I could see.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk