[wp-forums] Video in forums. Thoughts?

Mark Ratledge mark at markratledge.com
Mon Jul 1 17:56:26 UTC 2013

Well, videos would be helpful in some respects. *But* I'd be fairly restrictive to head off issues and abuse: only from plugin/theme devs, only in their slugged forums, only from devs who have been active for a time frame (6 months? year?).

Also, for general use, videos could be posted by mods, in any area. If mods want to go to the trouble of producing videos; but I doubt I will.

-- Mark