[wp-forums] Video in forums. Thoughts?

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Mon Jul 1 17:48:04 UTC 2013

As much as I prefer written descriptions, walking through the problem in
text with examples and links... I think in some circumstances inline-video
would be a big help. Especially for plugin/theme authors supporting their
code.

Is the idea to limit that to the plugin/theme authors in their own
sub-forums? That would be great. Turning on the ability to do inline-video
for all the users might not be a good thing (spammy videos? *shudder*).

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski