[wp-forums] Overdue Introduction

bc works bcworks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:25:17 UTC 2013

Some of you probably recognize me (bcworkz) from my contributions on the
Hacks forum, which is the only forum I focus on. I find it a relatively
quiet corner with few bozos and whiners, often with interesting questions.
These questions often turn into learning opportunities for me. Over time,
it seems I've grown into something of an expert and enjoy giving back by
helping others.

Thanks to all of your contributions, the forums are a great resource for
users, relatively free of the sort of crud that often pollutes some public
forums. Keep up the good work, it is truly appreciated.

- bc (Glenn)