[wp-forums] Can I mark websites with music as NSFW?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Feb 3 17:14:59 UTC 2013

In regards to not 'safe' for work, it's not easy to define. To quote our
US Justices, "You'll know it when you see it."

I usually say if it wouldn't be on TV between 6pm and 8pm, it may not be
safe for work. If it would have a warning before airing, it's NOT safe
for work, even if it's a newscaster saying 'This next segment may not be
appropriate for younger viewers...'

For not safe for work sounds, well, I think -all- sound should be opt-in.

Every work's 'not safe' is different. The Bank was hard core not safe
for anything including sports, where as DreamHost I actually work on
penis sites for customers, but kiddie-porn is totally not okay.